Key points for kindergartens
- Children appreciate the free access to drinking water in class and at outside activities.
- Water regularly served at meals is good for their health.
- Water used for domestic use (e.g. hand washing) should be used properly.
- Water conservation is actively promoted daily.
- Pedagogues support water conservation and waste reduction with educational programs on the topic.
- Parents support activities regarding water conservation and waste reduction.
Source: Water School project