Early stage children are already autonomous and active individuals. They form knowledge, skills and attitudes regarding water such as:
- Describe some properties of water (transparent liquid, does not support combustion, dissolves other substances).
- Understand the importance of water according to its essential functions in nature and significance for both living organisms and humans.
- Argue for the need of preserving the purity of the water and the contribution of each individual.
- List examples and approaches to saving water in the family and in the community.
- Comment the connection between air, water, soil, plants, animals and human beings.
Sample list of topics to be discussed in class